For the third installment in our Solar + Storage series, we'd like to highlight a recent webinar hosted by ATA Insights about designing PV systems with energy storage in the Americas. This webinar provides:
- an overview of solar + storage use cases and how they can create value;
- approaches to designing solar + storage systems;
- things to consider when looking at AC and DC coupled systems; and
- case studies of solar + storage projects.
The webinar was moderated by Belén Gallego, CEO of ATA Insights, and features Vikas Bansal, Global Head of Business Development - Solar EPC and Utility Scale Energy Storage at Sterling & Wilson and our very own TJ Winter, a Principal Manager on Fluence's Product Lifecycle team.
Thanks for watching! Check out other posts in the series below.
Previous posts in the Solar + Storage Series
- Part 1: Want sustained solar growth? Just add energy storage
- Part 2: A battery for hire: AC vs. DC coupling for solar + energy storage projects